Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Being Grateful

As 2009 comes to an end I reflect on the highs and lows of the year. It was one of great change, both personally and professionally. Personally, I learned to accept things much more for what they are while also accepting my strengths and limitations. Professionally, I learned that sometimes taking career detours do not always work out. In any case, I still hold on to my basic principle in life that everything happens for a reason. I may not know what the reason is at the time but I am certain that it will reveal itself eventually. Life is good, overall. As 2010 rolls in I am very fortunate to have a huge loving family, wonderful long-time friends, and membership in a very culturally diverse fraternity. I learned a great deal about myself this past year and will continue to grow, both personally and spiritually, in the coming year. Learning, about the world and yourself, is a life-long journey. Life in the end is really about the journey, so I intend to continue to live it to its fullest. I am truly grateful for everything I have and wish everyone a prosperous New Year. All the best.

No comments: